InPACT at Home
InPACT at Home is an evidence-informed, home-based physical activity program that enables K-12 students to engage in health-enhancing physical activity and physical education. Instructors coach students about proper form on a wide range of movement activities. Students are encouraged to log up at least 60-mins of activity in their daily log. Available through the Michigan Learning Channel. (official site)
Agility Drill – 4 Cone/Box Drill
Ep1124 | 8m 31s
Agility Drill – Agility Bags/Pillow Drill
Ep1125 | 8m 12s
Agility Drill – Cone Hops
Ep1127 | 8m 25s
Agility Drill – Ladder/Cone/Pillow Drill
Ep1126 | 8m 8s
Football Drill – QB Position
Ep1132 | 8m 2s
Football Drill – WR Position
Ep1131 | 8m 30s
Football Drill – RB Position
Ep1130 | 8m 47s
See all Episodes for InPACT at Home
Heart Healthy February with InPACT at Home - Goal Setting
Special | 2m 35s
See all Specials for InPACT at Home
FITT with Alanna
Clip: Ep1009 | 8m 35s
See all Extras for InPACT at Home
- "Week 3" Hearth Healthy February https://www.pbs.org/show/inpact-home/
- 3rd - 12th Grade Activities recommended for 3rd - 12th Grade students.
- 4th - 12th Grade Activities recommended for 4th - 12th Grade students.
- 5th - 12th Grade Activities recommended for 5th - 12th Grade students.
- Alanna Price Ms. AP brought her family to show K-5th Grade students how to stay healthy at home.
- All Ages Activity for all ages from InPACT at Home.
- K-12 Activities recommended for Kindergarten through 12th Grade students.
- Lorenzo Reynolds Lorenzo Reynolds and his son, Lorenzo, Jr. help your 3rd - 8th Grade students stay active.
- Matthew Mair Matthew Mair supports 6th - 12th Grade students stay active at home.
- Pre-K - 5th Grade Activities recommended for Pre-K - 5th Grade.
- Samantha Wiens-Wice Samantha Wiens-Wice supports your 3rd - 6th Grade student stay active at home.
- "Week 2" Heart Healthy February Welcome to week 2 of Heart Healthy February.
- "Week 3" Heart Healthy February This is Week of Heart Heart Healthy February
- 4th-6th Grade These activities are for students from 4th-6th grades.
- Applied Fitness Solutions Applied Fitness Solutions works with kids 3rd-12 Grade
- Cureton Family The Cureton Family focuses on attainable goals for all ages.
- Detroit Lions InPact At Home Activities with the Detroit Lions
- Earl, Judith & Sari Cureton Earl, Judith & Sari Cureton supports K-12 fitness cycles.
- Heart Healthy February Join InPACT at Home for Heart Healthy February, so you can get fit and learn more!
- Heather Lewis Heather Lewis teaches the family how to stay fit at home
- Jamie Chester Jamie Chester does early Elementary sessions, mostly K-1 and K-3
- Jess Buckley Jess Buckley supports K-5 and 6-12 fitness
- K- 5th Grade These activities are for k-5th grade
- K-1st Grade These Activities are recommended for K-1st Grade
- K-3rd Grade Activities recommended for K- 3rd Grade
- Lexie Beemer & Tiwa Ajibewa Lexie Beemer & Tiwa Ajibewa do K-12 sessions.
- Melanie Rappelli Melanie Rappelli does PreK-12 sessions as well a K-12 and 4-12
- Michelle Van Duyn Michelle Van Duyn help 3rd - 8th Grade students be healthy and active.
- Pre K- 1st Grade These activities are meant for children Pre K- 1st Grade
- Scott Przystas Scott Prystas does K-12 workout sessions as well as specializing in 4-6, 3-6 and 6-12
- "Week 1" - Heart Healthy February Join us for Week One of Heart-Healthy February with InPACT at Home
See all Collections for InPACT at Home
More Home and How To Shows
- This Old House
TV's original home-improvement show.
- Ask This Old House
Ask This Old House solves the steady stream of home improvement problems faced by our view
Learn the fine points of the automotive world and get tips and advice on your car.
- Craft in America
Unearth the splendor of American culture crafts and the people behind the artistry.
- Two Cents
Personal finance tip and tricks for millennials and Gen Z!
- The Best of the Joy of Painting with Bob Ross
A pop icon, Bob Ross offers soothing words of wisdom as he paints captivating landscapes.